August 09, 2018
Hot Spots for you and your Furry Friend
As summer slows down, we are sure you are thinking of nothing else but hanging out with your favorite four-legged friends every day. That’s why we took the liberty of finding some of the most fab, dog-friendly spots for you and your whole crew!
1. Great Divide Brewing Company, 2201 Arapahoe Street - With two spots to choose from (locations in both RiNo and Ballpark) and both dog friendly, you and your pup can make the trek and enjoy a refreshing IPA at the end.
2. Ratio Beer Works, 2920 Larimer Street – Known for attracting puppies and audiences of all kinds, Ratio Beer Works is that sunny spot for your favorite beer. Located in RiNo and surrounded by beautiful neighborhoods, you won’t regret this spot!
3. Cozy Cottage, 4363 Tennyson Street – If you’re looking for a family owned breakfast spot for you and your pup, this location makes a special pancake every month and is the perfect destination for a morning walk. The food and homey feeling with keep you coming back for future years!
4. The Watering Bowl, 5411 Leetsdale Drive - We could never forget about the Watering Bowl! Located in Glendale, only a short drive away, this is the ultimate doggie day out. With plenty of space for the dogs to run around and plenty of beers on tap for you to enjoy, you cannot go wrong.
5. Denver Cat Company, 3929 Tennyson Street – We did not forget about the cat lovers out there! If you are the type of person to cuddle up with a warm coffee and your kitty cat, come to Denver Cat Company and live your dream! With a small entry fee, you can hang around cats of all shapes and sizes all while enjoying a nice cup of coffee or a small treat. What could be better?
Have you been to these spots? Let us know how you feel on our Facebook Page, “Archer Denver” !