Thinking about checking out something in the Denver music scene this weekend? Sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to pick one place to listen when Denver has bars and venues around every corner. We took the time to break down the top places to catch the best music in Denver (all close to Archer Tower), no matter what you’re into!
- Your Mom’s House, 608 E 13th Ave: One of Pearl Street’s newest music venues has just about any style you could be looking for. Every night of the week has a different band or DJ, along with drink specials to compliment your ears. They have Punk every Monday, with 3 Sundays of the month dedicated to Metal and the last Sunday dedicated to Comedy. In addition, Motown Thursdays are always a hit!
- The Living Room, 1055 Broadway Street: Another close-by, low key bar with plenty of room to sit on the patio. They have an intimate setting that helps you get away from the roar of a club scene. Be careful, you may get hooked after a few samples of their house wines.
- Charlie Brown’s Piano Bar, 980 Grant Street: Just like it sounds, Charlie Brown’s is known for their Piano bar, which fills up with regulars nightly as there is sing-along piano sessions every evening. Did we mention they have free wings on Fridays from 4:30pm – 6:30pm? And 2 for 1 drinks during happy hour?
- The Corner Beet, 1401 N Ogden Street: If you are looking for more mid-day tunes or open mic acts, this is the place for you! With cold pressed juices, coffee and more vegetarian options than you can wrap your head around – this is the perfect little Capitol Hill café for your Sunday evening.
- WaxTrax, 638 E 13th Ave: Last, but not least, the mother of all vinyl. Wax Trax is almost overwhelming with the amount of music they provide and the atmosphere is iconic amongst avid record seekers. Stop in any day of the week and take your music to go with you, to be enjoyed inside your cozy apartment here at Archer Tower!